What Our Inspection
"Don't judge a house by its cover" - Some houses may
look immaculate on the outside, but inside, structurally or
electrically they need some fast attention, don't get caught
- Lot Grading and signs of water
- Roof Type and Condition.
- Foundation, Structure of Walls
- Exterior Wall Coverings, Decks,
Patios and Walks.
- Attic, Crawl Spaces and Basement
- Attached Garage or Carport.
- Heating, Plumbing and Air
- Interior Doors, Floors, Windows,
Walls and Ceilings.
- Electrical panel, GFI, Feed and
you can expect from Boydette Home Inspection:
- A Complete Top to Bottom Visual
Inspection of all components of the property.
- Confidence in being aware of any
defects and existing conditions.
- A fully qualified, trained
and Government Licensed Inspector.
- Value for your money.
- Respect for your property and
- Flexibility - your schedule is
- Unbiased Opinion - we are looking
after your interests, and yours alone.
- Peace of Mind knowing your
decision is based on accurate information.
What You will Receive
from the Inspection:
- A complete report, both written
and verbal in a three ring binder
- We use Horizon Software
Inspection Reports - the most power full reports on the
- Qualified Inspection from a CAHPI
and RHI Certified Inspector
- Completive Prices, we love our
- Confidential Service, customer
trust is valuable
- Peace of Mind knowing it was done
- Prompt Service - same day service
- Free After Inspection Phone
- Free Copies of Information and
Home Maintenance Booklets
- One Year Promise of
Byron inspecting furnace with a
Spotlight and Highly Sensitive Gas Detector..